Übersäuerung (acute acidosis) in the medicine
Most school doctors and followers of the school medicine know the concept of the Übersäuerung only in connection with the so-called respirator broads or metabolic acidosis, an acute pH factor sinking of the blood which must be treated immediately. She originates as an extremely danderous complication as a result of from lung illnesses, diabetes, alcoholism or also nephritic illnesses.
Chronic Übersäuerung in the natural welfare customer
The chronic or latent as well as food-conditioned Übersäuerung described in the natural welfare customer by too many animal products, too many isolated coal hydrates and in particular by too many strongly processed vital material arms food does not have in common with the described acute acidosis a lot.
It concerns a Übersäuerung which can exist for decades which is extremely danderous not urgently, but can contribute in the long term to chronic illnesses of all kind and which can be repaired not on the intensive care unit, but with the help of a basic food, to basic mineral substances and base concentrates within some weeks or months.
The school medicine has with this double meaning of the concept "Acidosis" huge difficulties. She always tries to explain what is an acute acidosis that this is not food-conditioned and also how dangerously and behandlungsbedüftig this is. The fact that one can describe different things with the one and same concept two, seems to be totally foreign to the respective specialists.
Scientific studies to the subject Übersäuerung: Anything but pseudo medicine
Hence, the latent form of the Übersäuerung is called by most school doctors as a "pseudo diagnosis from the sphere of the pseudo medicine" which is not recognised "in this form academically". So one looks at the chronic Übersäuerung as a "form of the illness invention". Of course at the same time neutralising measures – to all at the head of the basic food are dismissed – as pointless.
Indeed, act not all school doctors. And already not at all all scientists. Since during the last years studies of famous universities were published several times in the famous professional journals which devote themselves to the noxious effects of the food-conditioned latent Übersäuerung and the helpful effects of a deacidification.
We introduce to you in the following (chronologically) those studies which had the latent Übersäuerung on the subject during the last years. None came to the result that there could not be the Übersäuerung. On the contrary. One found out over and over again how injurious a chronic Übersäuerung is and how well neutralising measures can improve the health.
Swiss study of 2006: Deacidification raises the osseous density
In November, 2006 the medical faculty of the university of Basel published the results randomisierten, controlled study blind to duplicate with 161 women between 52 and 64 years who suffered everybody from low osseous density (Osteopenie). The title of the study was:
Partial neutralisation of the acidogenic western diet with potassium citrate increases bone measured in postmenopausal women with osteopenia, what means so much such as neutralisation of the acid-pedagogic western food with Kaliumcitrat osseous density raises with women (after the menopause) with Osteopenie and it concerns with Kaliumcitrat a basic mineral substance connection.
In the summary of the study was to be read:
The chronic Übersäuerung (chronic acid loads) is the inevitable result of a western food with high salary in animal proteins and grain proteins."
Now in this investigation one wanted to check the effect of neutralising measures for the osseous density: One gave to the participants daily 1,170 mg Kaliumcitrat (e.g., Orthomol Osteo) in three tins split or the same amount of another (non-basic) potassium connection (potassium chloride) to be able to exclude that it is only the potassium which would work, finally.
With the Kaliumcitratgruppe one could ascertain after one year an increase of the osseous density, e.g., in the femoral neck bone and in the hip. However, in the potassium chloride group the osseous density further decreased. One observed a significant reduction of the calcium removal about the urine in the Kaliumcitratgruppe, while the Citratausscheidung rose what is a sign for the Alkalisierung of the body. Alkalisieren meant become more basic. The concluding sentence of the researchers was:
The osseous density can be raised […] significantly about the everyday base taking in the form of Kaliumcitrat […]."
The Swiss scientists went out already 10 years ago from a food-conditioned Übersäuerung which can be neutralised with the help of a deacidification (about the taking by basic mineral substance preparations) what leads to an improved osseous health.
2007: Übersäuerung leads to chronic illness
A year later a detailed article explained in Alternative Therapies, as a food-conditioned Übersäuerung leads to a disturbance of the acid cousin's household in different body areas and flows, finally, in chronic illness because the organism must always loot his basic reserves to be able to neutralise the permanent acid flood.
It becomes a deacidification with a food rich in vegetables and a basic food supplement, as for example Kaliumcitrat get to supply the body again with basic reserves. The article became from at least four scientists, under it cardiologist MD Robert Lerman has called and as for the publication suitably.
Study of 2007: Übersäuerung damages osseous stability of children and youngsters
Also in 2007 wrote Dr. oec. troph. Ute Alexy and Prof. Dr. Remer of the research institute for child food in Dortmund in the technical periodical Pädiatrische practise about the "food-conditioned acid load" which influences the osseous stability with children and youngsters.
The text begins in such a way:
The food has about the admission of mineral substances and protein an influence on the acid cousin's household. With high nutritiver acid load the skeleton has beside the lung and the kidney also a meaning for the regularisation of the acid cousin's household, because mineral substances from the bone work as additional buffers."
And ends after description of the results from the so-called. DONALD study in such a way:
Obviously potential negative can be compensated – caused by a raised acid load – protein effects on the bone by a sufficient supply of base-pedagogic nutrients or food, before all fruit and vegetables, decisively. The results of the DONALD study deliver therefore another argument for a plentiful consumption of this food also with children and youngsters."
Study of 2011: Food-conditioned Übersäuerung
In August, 2011 wrote Spanish researchers from Hospital general Juan Cardona (La Coruña/Galicia) in Clinical Nutrition, the fact that the modern western food contains not enough fruits and vegetables and, instead, too many animal products. This unfavorable combination leads to an excessive accumulation from not verstoffwechselbaren Anionen (negatively loaded particle) and a lasting, unfortunately often overlooked acidosis. This would increase in the course of the life on and on, because with increasing age the nephritic functions become weaker and are able to do the kidneys less and less the attacking acids ausleiten.
A high food-conditioned Übersäuerung can, according to the researchers, to diabetes lead high blood pressure and heart circulation illnesses. Moreover, other studies would have confirmed long ago the connection between insulin resistance and the markers of a Übersäuerung. Too low Citratwerte and low uric pH values belong a low Serumbicarbonatwert to the markers of a Übersäuerung.
Study of 2012: Basic food has many health advantages
Dr. Gerry K. Mountain Schwalfen published in 2012 a study with the title The Alkaline Diet: Is There Evidence That in Alkaline pH Diet Benefits Health?, to find out whether there were then quite scientific documents to a health use of the basic food.
Mountain Schwalfen found out after examination of the data being at that time that a basic food brings the following health advantages with itself in every case:
- A consumption more commonly reinforced with the basic food of fruits and vegetables improves the potassium and sodium relation and can be useful in this manner to the osseous health, reduce muscle wear and diminish other chronic illnesses as for example high blood pressure and the stroke risk.
- The increase of the growth hormone mirror under basic food improves the health of many body areas – started with the heart circulation health up to the memory and the cognitive abilities.
- The magnesium mirror in the cell rises in the course of a basic food what improves the functions of many enzyme systems in the body. Because magnesium is necessary further to the activation of the vitamin D, all parametres which are connected with a suitable vitamin D care also make amends by the optimised magnesium care.
- Even some Chemotherapeutika look better if one eats basic, because they operate best of all in a basic environment.
Mountain Schwalfen concluded then that, nevertheless, it would be very reasonable and would farsighted if one considers a basic food, because one can reduce the risk for chronic illnesses and which thereby conditioned early mortality with her.
Study of 2013: Übersäuerung damages bone and muscles
In 2013 wrote Scialla et Al. from the medical faculty of her University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in Miami / Florida that a strong acid load from the food can lead to niedriggradigen, subklinischen acidosis which can result again in osseous decrease and muscular atrophy. At the beginning of the article it is described how this form of the Übersäuerung from an acid-excessive food can form.
Study of 2014: Übersäuerung accelerates nephritic illnesses
A year later (2014) eight scientists of different universities wrote for the American epidemic protection authority (Centres for Disease Control) in BMC Nephrology (of a technical periodical for nephritic specialists) that the food can affect quite exceptionally the acid cousin's household and accelerate hence the chronic nephritic illness.
According to an analysis of data of more than 12,000 participants concluded the researchers that the food-conditioned acid load is an important aspect which one should consider with future therapies of patients with high risk for the chronic nephritic illness.
Study of 2015: Basic food supplements and basic food promote the osseous health
English scientists of her University of Surrey published in January, 2015 in the specialist magazine Osteoporosis Internationally a Metaanalyse in which they refer to 14 studies in whose course the effect from basic potassium connections was examined for the calcium metabolism.
All together it could be summarised that a food supplement with the basic potassium connections (which are taken, e.g., during a deacidification) for a significant reduction of the calcium removal about the kidneys leads and brings, hence, automatically an improved osseous health with itself.
Excessive acid aggregations in the body which are the result of a typically western food from richly animal proteins and grain products favour the origin of weak and fragile bones"
so the researchers all around Dr. Helen Lambert of the food-scientific faculty in Surrey.
Our investigation showed that potassium connections of an osteoporosis can prevent and the consumption of more fruits and vegetables also shows a very good way to improve the osseous strength and to meet preventively an osseous fragility.“
Study of 2016: Übersäuerung raises risk for heart circulation illnesses
In a Korean study the involved scientists report in the professional journal Cardiovascular Diabetology from the connection of a food-conditioned Übersäuerung and the risk raised thereby for heart circulation illnesses. One had excluded other risk factors like overweight, lack of exercise or insulin resistance before.
Study of 2016: Übersäuerung damages to the kidneys
Also from Korea comes a study with 123,000 participants in whom one found out that a food-conditioned Übersäuerung puts under stress the kidneys, because she leads to an increased filtration (RHF for English renal hyperfiltration) of the kidneys – an early, but possibly still reversible (reversible) symptom of the chronic nephritic illness.
The food-conditioned acid load was determined with so-called eNEAP (estimated net endogenous acid production). The higher the ascertained acid values, the stronger the RHF – namely independent of the gender and age. Moreover, it appeared that, however, animal proteins reduced the RHF to reinforced, herbal proteins them.
Übersäuerung from scientific view: Food-conditioned acidosis is booked long ago
They see that there are long ago persuasive scientific documents to the so violently doubted food-conditioned acidosis. This means: The chronic Übersäuerung exists not only in naturheilkundlichen or alternative-medical circles, but also in the scientific world of the school medicine and, hence, is considered by some doctors also in the therapy of chronic illnesses.
Now of course you can give furthermore that faith which would still like to remain of the opinion, there would be no food-conditioned Übersäuerung and the kind of the food would have virtually no influence on the health.
They could try out the thing, nevertheless, also simply once and look as it goes for you if you live from now on healthy and with high portion in basic food. You could also take basic minerals or begin an Entsäuerungskur. Latter with chronic illnesses best of all in company of the doctor or remedial practical person, so that the kind and dose of the preparations can be tuned exactly to you.
And if you are much better then suddenly as before, you will hardly be able to think that to itself people, should have in mind, actually, our health, put so vehemently against measures which bring with little expenditure, low costs and already in short time persuasive results – namely health improvements – with themselves.
- Jehle page et Al, Partial neutralisation of the acidogenic western diet with potassium citrate increases bone measured in postmenopausal women with osteopenia, journal of the American Society of Nephrology, 2006th of Nov.; the osseous density raises 17 (11):3213-22, (Partial neutralisation of the azidogenen western food with Kaliumcitrat with women with Osteopenie after the menopause)
- So R et Al, The association between Renal hyperfiltration and the Sources of Habitual protein Intake and Dietary Acid Load in a general population with Preserved Renal Function: The KoGES Study, PloS One, 2016th of Nov., 15; 11 (11):e0166495, (The connection between Nierenhyperfiltration and the springs of the usual protein admission and ditischen acid load with a general population with preserved nephritic function: The KoGES study)
- Han E et Al, association between dietary acid load and the risk of cardiovascular disease: nationwide surveys (KNHANES 2008-2011), Cardiovascular Diabetology, 2016 Aug 26; 15 (1):122, (connection between ernährungsbedinger acid load and the risk on Kardiovaskuläre illnesses: national surveys (KNHANES 2008-2011))
- Minich DM et Al, Acid-Alkaline balance: Role in Chronic Disease and Detoxification, alternative Therapies, Jul/Aug 2007 Vol.13 No.4, (acid cousin's household: Role with chronic illness and decontamination)
- Ute Alexy and T. Remer, food-conditioned acid load influences Knochenstabilitt with children and youngsters, Pädiatrische practise, 70, in 4748 (2007)
- Scialla JJ et Al, Dietaryacid load: a novel nutritional target in chronic kidney disease?, Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, in 2013 Mar; 20 (2):141-9, (Ernährungsbedinge acid load: a new food aim with chronic nephritic illness?)
- Banerjee T et Al, Dietary acid load and chronic kidney disease among adults in the United States, BMC Nephrology, in 2014; 15: 137, (Food-conditioned acid load and chronic nephritic sufferings among adults in the USA)
- Helen Lambert, Lynda Frassetto, J. Bernadette Moore, David Torgerson, Richard Gannon, Peter Burckhardt and Susan Lanham-New. The effect of supplementation with alkaline potassium salts on bone metabolism: a meta-analysis. Osteoporosis Internationally, January in 2015 (The effect of a food supplement with basic potassium connections on the osseous metabolism: A Meta study)
- Jehle page, Hulter HN, Krapf R. "Effect of Potassium Citrate on Bone Density, Microarchitecture, and Fracture Risk in Healthy Older Adults without Osteoporosis: A Randomized Controlled Trial" J Clin Endocrinol Metab. In 2013 Jan; 98 (1):207-17. doi: 10.1210/jc.2012-3099. (Effect from Kaliumcitrat on the osseous density, the microarchitecture and the fracture risk with healthy older adults without osteoporosis: A randomisierter controlled attempt)
- Moseley K, et Al., "Potassium citrate supplementation results in sustained improvement in calcium balance in older men and women." J Bone Miner Res. 2012 Sep 18. doi: 10.1002 / jbmr.1764. (Kaliumcitrat Supplementierung leads to lasting improvement of the calcium mirror with older men and women.)
- Jungbunzlauer "Tripotassium Citrate Increases Bone Density in Healthy Individuals by Neutralizing Acidity of Modern Diet." Basel, 23rd of November, in 2012 (Trikaliumcitrat raises the osseous density with healthy people by the neutralisation of acids which result by modern eating habits.)
- Endocrine Today, December in 2012 "Potassium citrate improved BMD in elderly patients on vitamin D, calcium" Jehle S. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. In 2012; doi:10.1210/jc.2012-3099. (Kaliumcitrat improves the osseous density (bone mineral density = BMD) with older patients concerning vitamin D, calcium)
- Gerry K. Schwalfenberg "The Alkaline Diet: Is There Evidence That an Alkaline pH Diet Benefits Health?" J Environ public Health. In 2012; in 2012: 727630. Published online 2011 October 12. doi: 10.1155/2012/727630 (The basic food: Is there sign for the fact that the food with basichem pH of the health serves?)
- Adeva MM, Souto G. "Diet-induced metabolic acidosis." Clin Nutr. 2011 Aug; 30 (4):416-21. doi: 10.1016 / j.clnu.2011.03.008. (Food-conditioned metabolic acidosis.)
- Minich DM, Bland JS "Acid-alkaline balance: role in chronic disease and detoxification" growing old Ther Health Med. 2007 Jul-Aug; 13 (4):62-5. (Acid cousin's balance: Role with chronic illnesses and decontamination.)